Select To Get Started:
Victor Valley Union High School District Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni VVUHSD students. VVUHSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students will receive their first three (3) documents for free.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 5 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Dream Act Documentation (Attendance Records and Transcript)||$15.00|
|Adult Education Transcript||$5.00|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
|Cumulative Student File||$15.00|
|Special Education File||$15.00|
Victor Valley Union High School District
16350 Mojave Dr.
Victorville, CA 92395
Phone: (760) 955-3201
Fax: (760) 955-3337
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM